- Busch Gardens Williamsburg, or, as it is now known, Busch Gardens Europe, is about 250 acres, not 500. I'd like to point out that a square mile is 640 acres, and that Disney World covers slightly more than 47 square miles - but the Magic Kingdom only covers 107 acres.
- I got 'I Ran' confused with 'Space Age Love Song'. 'I Ran's' first line is: "I walked along the avenue."
- Golden Slumbers is on Abbey Road. I'm not sure I've ever actually owned Abbey Road - just a couple of the collections, Sgt. Pepper and the white album. Also, I'm unable to find my copy of the I Am Sam soundtrack, so I can't get to hear Ben Folds' version, either.
- The micromirrors in a standard HP DLP chip change direction approximately 120 times per second.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
corrections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment