Saturday, November 11, 2006

corrections for food

  • Pocky already has the chocolate on it - YanYan is the sticks with dip.
  • When cleaning out my desk, I found an old Chipotle menu - probably from when they first opened in College Park a few years back. The Vegetarian Burrito is listed as 4.75, not 4.50. The Carnitas is 5.50.

1 comment:

  1. I went to Chipotle today, and felt my faith renewed. The burrito was excellent: a masterpiece of perfectly seasoned chicken, cilantro-lime rice, tender black beans, mild and hot salsas, and a small dollop of sour cream, accompanied by perfectly imperfectly mashed guacamole. The total came to 7.44. The music was excellent and the restaurant was bustling. I did a crossword puzzle and enjoyed the music, taking note of the wax paper in my plastic basket with the names of musical artists I enjoy. My increasing devotion to the restaurant is approaching disturbingly reverent levels with disquieting religious overtones.

    ReplyDelete