Saturday, May 28, 2005

People I get or used to get confused (feel free to suggest more)

  • Anita Baker and Josephine Baker
  • Rex Reed and Ralph Reed
  • Neil Diamond, Neil Simon and Paul Simon
  • Mary Queen of Scots and Mary Tudor
  • Anna Paquin, Natalie Portman and Julia Stiles
  • Julia Stiles and Claire Danes
  • Ted Demme and Tony Scott
  • William Wyler and Billy Wilder
  • Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Ruffalo and Rufus Sewell
  • Warwick Davis and Kenny Baker
  • ChloĆ« Sevigny and Scarlett Johansson
  • Dave Eggers and David Sedaris
  • Daniel Clowes and Chris Ware
  • T.E. and D.H. Lawrence
  • Luis Bunuel and Bernardo Bertolucci
  • Takashi Miike and Takeshi Kitano
  • Boy George and George Michael
  • John Hughes, John Landis and Harold Ramis
  • Aesthetics and Ascetics
  • Madame Butterfly and M. Butterfly
  • Nicole Kidman and Michelle Pfeiffer
  • Todd Field and Todd Haynes

2 comments:

  1. I also get Dave and Jay confused. Except one has a beard and the other doesn't wear glasses. OK, I don't get them confused. Dave is the irascible one.

    ReplyDelete