- César Pelli designed the new national terminal, not Rem koolhaas.
- Kool-Aid Man is his name.
- Brenda's parents have Wassily chairs, not Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona chairs.
- Eight Tokyo restaurants were recently bestowed with three stars, not twelve. And Paris has ten three star restaurants, although France overall has many more (26 in 2005).
- Maryland does not seem to have a law guiding how much distance you have to give the car in front of you at a stoplight. I've always been taught 'while you can still see the tires of the car in front of you,' but I don't think this is codified anywhere.
- I haven't been able to find evidence of HP running an IT sweatshop in the late 1990's, either. Don't know where that idea came from...
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Corrections, Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment